Monday, October 15, 2007

TGFI

Dr G, Rich and I met for a run after work on Friday. Just a small one we all agreed, we were all suffering various stages of post injury syndrome. Rich nearly even called off because of feeling fluee!
We eventually set off about 5.30 ish head torches at the ready just in case it was a longer 'short one' than we had expected.
Dr G seemed to run out of steam up the hill towards the beacon and it was a glorious evening with a great quality of light.
We headed off back down the hill but as we got towards the home straight Dr G found his form and decided to make a race of it back to my back gate. I am pleased to say that I was feeling very good and really made a pleasing sprint pace the last third of a mile or so (down hill I may add).
This was a great little 7 miles in good company and we may try to keep this a regular slot, I am ok about running in the dark so we may see how this goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home